How Can Organizations Tap Into The Authenticity of an individual and use it to facilitate a space for thriving Company culture?
Here are some tips for companies, collectives, groups, and communities who wish to facilitate a healthy environment where individuals can safely express their authentic selves and use that space to reach their potential.
1) Figure out your culture. Company culture emerges naturally, but without becoming aware of its body (which culture certainly has), it just runs around untamed. By knowing yourself, you will be able to make better decisions on who could be an excellent addition to the environment.
2) Go beyond fixated culture. A healthy thriving environment has to evolve with its people. Don't expect people to fit into the mold, let them shape the mold as they evolve.
3) Truly get to know each person involved in the company.
4) Strive to create an environment where all people involved can co-imagine and co-create the future of the collective. Cross-pollination between departments is not chaotic nor a waste of time when done from the right place.
5) Empower your people. Make it known that they are seen, their thoughts appreciated, their knowledge and skills needed, and their ideas considered and applied.
6) Speak on authenticity. Sadly, many people were brought up without realizing their true worth or the dimensions of their personas. Don't even get me started on their essence. Help them nurture their authenticity so that in turn, their growth can aid the collective evolution.
To tap into authenticity of individuals is to tap into the potential of the collective.
Only when the efforts for authenticity come from the right place, the potential for going from the quest for self-actualization to the quest of transcendence (the very top of Maslow's pyramid which is often oevrlooked). And that is where the magic, the regeneration, and the good happen.
Don't miss the next Post!
Sign up to receive updates, new resources, and special offers.
No spam, no fluff, just magic.
Masha Mazi is a business consultant specializing in brand-building and brand storytelling. Her work is a unique mix of contemporary practices (marketing, strategy, user experience, service design, learning experience design, graphic design ...), regenerative leadership, and earth-based wisdom infused with mystery (human design, pathworking, spiritual ecology, archetypal work, mythmaking, ecosomatics, and deep psychology).
Looking for a culture & authenticityBook a free 20-minute calibration call